Retailers Race to Become Households' Default Retailer
Global online grocery sales will double by 2022. With more than $5 trillion in sales at stake for the grocery industry, both offline and online retailers are fighting for their share of the biggest prize in retail.
Read the Forrester Report: The State of Global Online Grocery Retail, 2018 to learn about:
- Online grocery adoption and readiness across 27 countries
- The retailers leading the way in online grocery
- The challenges to online grocery adoption
- New business models grocers are implementing, such as the marketplace model
- Forecasts for the future online grocery opportunity, including why the global online grocery market could reach $334 billion by 2022.
Mirakl is trusted by:
The State of Global Online Grocery Retail, 2018, Satish Meena, March 20, 2018